We are a leading Computerised Brinell Hardness Testing Machine Manufacturer and Supplier based in India. The Computerised Brinell Hardness Testing Machine provided by us is made from high grade material using technologically advanced equipment and machinery. Our Computerised Brinell Hardness Testing Machine is available with 14x magnification in front for projecting dia of ball impression on glass screen with 0.01mm accurate micrometer measuring system. Avoiding additional time for ball measurement, the indentor rotates and projects dia of ball impression after unloading operation. This process ensures real rockwell number on Computerised Brinell Hardness Testing Machine. Also, our system includes calibration and check facilities for calibrating systems and to check calibration. This process eliminates chances of occurring system error in measurement.
- Regular Computerised Machine
- Semi-automatic operation
- Fully Automatic Machine means loading / unloading and results will get automatically
|Software Comprises Of
- Facility for Auto / semi Auto / Manual modes of operation
- Well managed database saves readings w.r.t. batch
- Facility for calibration and check of calibration
- Avoids eye straining of the operator
- Accurate results
- Easy operations
- Handy for use
- Provides ease of carrying
- Can be connected to laptop or desktop
- Available with easy setup
- Measurement ranging from 1 mm to 6 mm of diameter with Resolution of 0.01 mm
- Machine containing CCD Camera, optics and illumination systems with connecting cable.
- External Video capture with USB 2 connectivity and driver software.
- Rockwell Impression Measurement System (B.I.M.S.) software.
- PC or LAPTOP and windows XP operating systems are to be procured by customer.
- One USB 2.0 and one RS232 (serial) interface (9 pin) is required and it is recommended for Laptop to use external USB to serial converter for RS232 interface.
|Loads (200)||500 to 3000 in stages of 250|
|Initial Load (kgf)||Nil|
|Max. Testing Height (mm)||380|
|Depth of Throat (mm)||200|
|Max. Depth of elevating screw below base (mm)||180|
|Size of Base (mm)||370x670|
|Machine Height (mm)||1185|
|Net Weight (Approx.)||500kg.|
|Drive Motor (HP)||0.33-415v/p|
|Testing table 200 mm||1 pc|
|Testing table Y groove 70 mm||1 pc|
|Ball Holder 5 mm||1 pc|
|Ball Holder 10 mm||1 pc|
|Test Block HB - 5/750||1 pc|
|Test Block HB - 10/3000||1 pc|
|Allen Spanner||4 pes|
|Instruction Manual||1 book|