Computerised Hardness Testing Machine
is a basic machine, with an 'Optical Device'. It provides better and repeated accuracy, avoiding errors. The range of its Measurement is from 1 mm to 6 mm of diameter with Resolution of 0.01 mm. The system comprises of calibration. The machine consists of CCD Camera, Optics and Illumination systems along with connecting cable. It is available in various models. It is handy and easy to carry. It can be connected to a Laptop or a Desktop.
The software includes :
- Facility for Auto / semi Auto / Manual modes of operation.
- Well managed database saves readings w.r.t. batch.
- Facility for calibration and check of calibration
Scope of Supply :
- To measure Rockwell Hardness directly on machine where presently Rockwell-Microscope is used. This avoids eye straining of operator on producing testing. In addition it gives far better repeated accuracy. High-low limits selections enables operator easy acceptance / rejection of components.
- Can be connected to Laptop or Desktop PC. Easy to carry anywhere and handy for use with easy setup.
Calibration Facility :
- Machine containing CCD Camera, optics and illumination systems with connecting cable.
- External Video capture with USB 2 connectivity and driver software.
- rockwell Impression Measurement System (B.I.M.S.) software.
- PC or LAPTOP and windows XP operating systems is to be procured by customer.
- One USB 2.0 and one RS232 (serial) interface (9 pin) is required and it is recommended for Laptop to use external USB to serial converter for RS232 interface.
The systems includes calibration and check facilities to calibrate the systems and for checking of calibration. This eliminates any system error in measurement.
The range of Measurement is from 1 mm to 6 mm of diameter with Resolution of 0.01 mm.